The LED bulb stuck in the baby’s lung was removed

The LED bulb stuck in the baby’s lung was removed

In India, an LED bulb stuck in a child’s lung has been successfully removed.

According to Indian media reports, 9-year-old Prakash accidentally swallowed an LED bulb while playing with friends in Mehboobnagar area of Telangana state.

The child was rushed to the hospital with difficulty breathing and persistent cough.

He underwent a CT scan at the hospital and was diagnosed with a small LED bulb stuck in his lung canal.

Doctors successfully removed the bulb from the baby’s abdomen within 10 minutes with the help of bronchoscopy and then discharged him from the hospital.

Marisa Lascala

Marisa Lascala is a admin of She is a blogger, writer, managing director, and SEO executive. She loves to express her ideas and thoughts through her writings. She loves to get engaged with the readers who are seeking informative content on various niches over the internet.