Amino acid is an important component of that is required to be balanced while doing exercise and workout.
Of the nine essential amino acids, three are the branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs): leucine, isoleucine and valine. “Branched-chain” refers to the chemical structure of BCAAs, which are found in protein-rich foods such as eggs, meat and dairy products.
During sweating, human body is releasing various important minerals whom intake is necessary during meals otherwise our body starts getting fatigue and tired all the time.
Your muscles use BCAAs during exercise, causing levels in your blood to decrease. When blood levels of BCAAs decline, levels of the essential amino acid tryptophan in your brain increase.
In your brain, tryptophan is converted to serotonin, a brain chemical that is thought to contribute to the development of fatigue during exercise.
One of these important minerals is amino acid. Human body is, constantly, in need of amino acids in daily routine but when body develops a habit of gym and other cardio than the demand of amino acids in human body gets a surge upto 4x.
This means, intake of amino acid should be increased during healthy routine. Otherwise, one will feel tired during all the day.
Side Effects of Amino – deficiency:
Amino deficiency brings various side-effects in human body are mentioned below:
- Procrastination: Procrastination (tired of doing anything) can be a response to amino acid deficiency in human body.
- Tiredness: One feels tired every time if one got the deficiency of amino acids.
- Fatigue: Muscles get sore and eventually results in the fatigue.
- Lack of Motivation: The psychological side-effect of amino deficiency is lack of motivation and one will get depressed in his life or keep doing the easy work.
How to treat Amino – deficiency?
Amino-deficiency can be treated by various below-mentioned ways,
- Eating Amino acid rich foods like eggs, fish, mushrooms.
- Taking Amino acid supplements – there are many supplements available in the market which can be used to fight the amino acid deficiency
- Amino acid energy drinks – supplemented formulated drinks are available in the market which can be helpful against the deficiency.
- Decreasing the cardio – in gyms, the most sweat is released due to cardio exercises. Decreasing the amount of cardio will result in decreasing the amount of sweat released and this will eventually increase the amino levels in human body.
Symptoms of Amino deficiency:
How can one tell if one is amino deficient is or not?
If one has been started a new life routine which is more hectic and sweating than one is more prone to amino deficiency. Moreover, amino deficiency can brings;
- Muscle Soring
- Lack of motivation and will power
Who should avoid amino intake of amino rich foods?
People who have early history of any brain illness, should avoid taking the intake of amino in diet because it can affect them. Such people are advised to consult their physician and ask him, the proper alternative for amino rich diets. In some cases, research has found that it can be problematic for the people who previously had any mental illness. Brain is an important part and should not been put into any kind of risk because of improper diet. There are many alternatives which can treat your immune deficiency other than taking amino acid via diet.
If you have just started following keto-diet, exercise and cardio than you must be aware of the symptoms of amino deficiency. Because changing routine, in most cases leads to amino deficiency and it can be hectic. Above mentioned precautions can be proved helpful in treating amino – deficiency.