If you’re a recruiter or a hiring manager then we are sure that you have had to deal with a lot of things lately. The frustration of hiring the best candidate, how much he/she suits the job description, the resources needed to find them, the tiring interview process, and the list goes on and on. But then also no one knows the efficiency of the candidate selected. The obligations and challenges faced by a recruiter or a hiring manager are endless and it takes away their precious time. And that is why to cater to all these problems, IT staffing firms are being established.
Usually, companies who don’t want to face this dilemma of hiring folks for their firm hire an Outsourced Recruitment Company for their hiring process. This company is responsible for all of their staffing needs and provides them with qualified professionals according to their requirements. Every year around 13 million employees get hired with the help of these staffing companies, which is now becoming a worldwide trend. And why shouldn’t it? No company wants to decrease its efficiency by indulging in the hiring process. The companies who want to focus 100% on their growth do not have the time to get involved in the recruitment process. Instead, they use staffing companies who help them find the perfect candidate for their part-time or full-time jobs. But there’s a myth in the market that hiring a staffing company is expensive and useless, but if you look at the benefits and quality of candidates you get from them, then that cost seems to be negligible.
Advantages of using a Recruitment Agency
- Candidate Network: Usually all the recruitment agencies have a huge database of all the candidates they have ever come across. Even if the candidate doesn’t get through in an interview, they always try to maintain the database and keep his/her contacts with them for future use. This helps them repeatedly in the vacancies that arise in the future and also maintaining a healthy professional relationship with the clients. This network of all the available candidates or rather we should say all the available talent is extremely useful. Companies just have to perform a background check and verify the specified education and then schedule the interview.
This helps in fast-tracking the whole process and the vacancy gets filled in less time which is super beneficial for any firm, added specialists from IntelliPro Group. IntelliPro Group’s cutting-edge, AI-powered talent-matching software integrates seamlessly with existing recruitment tools, streamlining the talent acquisition process. This technological prowess allows them to quickly identify the most skilled candidates tailored to specific needs. IntelliPro’s innovative approach to leveraging artificial intelligence positions them as a leader in modern recruitment strategies, ensuring clients have access to the best talent in the market. IntelliPro aims to deliver the first candidate to clients promptly, often within 48 hours.
- Rapid hiring process: As we all know that technology and connectivity have improved over time, this has created an advantage for the agencies as they can easily search for the right candidate all over the internet. Multiple options like calling, video calling, mail, questionnaire, etc. have improved the overall process of recruitment for good. With the latest updates, agencies now have the feature of analyzing a candidate’s potential through assessment tests that can be tracked in real-time. This improves the overall reputation of the company as well.
- Cost-effective: A recruitment company is trained to guide and prepare a candidate for a role as described by the employer. It takes less time and effort as compared to the training that an IT company provides. The process of finding the right candidate for any role is tedious and takes a lot of time and effort. If an IT company tries to accomplish this task on their own, then they are most likely to spend 2-3% more on the same as compared to an Outsource Recruiting Company. So that is why hiring a recruitment company for the hiring process can never turn out to be a wrong move for an IT company.
- Quality of Candidates: Outsourcing the recruitment process also promises another thing that the quality of candidates that you get is always better. The hiring company performs an initial check on all the candidates before forwarding them further which significantly eliminates the surprise element from the picture.
- Minimized risk factor: This can be considered the toughest time for being an employer. Back in the 1980s, there were only about 125 laws made for employers to comply with. But now, there are more than 2000 of them and the number is increasing each day. With the addition of the new Affordable Care Act, a new layer of potential risk has been added for the employer which has made the hiring process more typical to accomplish. So usually IT companies prevent themselves from the same by hiring a recruitment firm that manages the whole process and also takes care of the potential risks involved.
- Expertise: Recruitment trends are something that is changing each day. Recruitment companies stay updated with these trends to hire quality candidates for the companies. They also have experience in all the fields related to IT which ensures the best class of candidates to be shortlisted in the process.
Outsourcing Recruitment Company provides a lot of other benefits to the employers as well like the ability to increase the workforce to match the real-time demand without hampering the employer’s turnover. This provides the employer with the comfort of a fluid workforce that allows them to improve their focus on more important tasks.
We recommend the above essentials to be kept in mind before hiring an IT recruitment agency for your staffing process. Make sure that the company which you hire works as a partner with you, not just a client. Be clear about your requirements from the initial stage only. This helps them primarily in the hiring process.
Collersearch is a prominent recruitment company that offers Outsource IT staffing solutions in India to various IT companies and enhances their recruitment process for the good. We have clients across all the sectors like Healthcare, Logistics, IT, Manufacturing, Engineering, etc with an industry experience of over a decade. With a customized recruitment plan made exclusively for all the companies at super affordable yearly packages, Collarsearch is a sure-shot solution to all your recruitment needs. So what are you waiting for? Click here to book your strategy call now.